Welcome to St Ives Bay Swim Club.
I am sure that you have taken the opportunity to look around our site and find any relevant information that you needed. If you wish to take the next step and join us, please read through the following information and download an application form from the link below.
- There is a £35 joining fee, which includes membership,insurance with the ASA (CAT 1 only) and a club hat. Membership fee and ASA fees are payable yearly in January.
- Standing Order payment sort code and account number are as follows: Sort Code: 20 67 19 Account No: 33026779. Please let us know if you are setting up a Standing Order.
- Front Desk will be available every Tuesday (Club Night) to accept cheques and cash. Please can we ask you to pay within the first week as the Club has financial commitments.
- We will be enforcing a Late Payment System from September 2016, this will £5.00 per month owed per swimmer.
- Notice Period to leave the Club is one month. Please let us have this in writing and we can then organise what payments are due.
Please remember that parents are not allowed poolside unless invited by Head Coach.
There will always be someone around from the Committee on a Tuesday evening between 7.00pm – 8.00pm, please come along and have a catch up, discuss any issues or offer some support or ideas for the Club. If you have any queries regarding membership, please email Trevor at email@example.com
We hope that you and your child will be happy swimming with St Ives Bay Swim Club.